Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited is the leading paint and decorative company in Bangladesh, with focus on innovation, prominent brands and the strongest distribution network. The company strives to provide on environment of transparency, independence, and trust to help its employees strive for excellence.
JOB TITLE: : Chemist
REPORTS TO: : Manager – Special Projects, R&D
FUNCTION : R&D
LOCATION: : Savar, Dhaka Factory.
- Develop, Improve & customize product, production support and Process validation.
- Evaluation of new Raw Materials & packaging materials.
- Set up/revise and established quality plan for new & existing products as per market requirement.
- Scale up new product from lab scale to production scale and process development.
- Preserving R&D Documents and follow up the requirements as per ISO 9001:2008.
- Calibrate and standardize measuring equipment of laboratory and maintain records.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Properly manage retain sample, general housekeeping & disposal of test sample, expired sample etc.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned by Manager –Special Projects, R&D.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry from any recognized university.
- 1-2 years of related industrial experience, experience with ERP (preferably SAP) will be considered as added advantages.
- Understanding of ISO (QM, EMS & OHSAS), TQM, Basics of Manufacturing Process & Machineries, Safety Norm Concepts.