Positions: Senior programme Manager, Programme Manager, Program specialist, Manager, Regional coordinator, Field Coordinator, Officer, Program Organizer.
Application Deadline: 27th Nov, 2015
Category: NGO, Field
Source: Prothom Alo
Published: 13th Nov, 2015
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organizations, dedicated to alleviate poverty and empower the poor.
Urban development programme (UDP) aims to ensure urban poor and marginalized people’s access to affordable and quality basic services, empower them to realize their rights and entitlements, and promote pro-poor and sustainable urban governance in Bangladesh.
BRAC is looking for suitable candidate for the following positions for its Urban Development Programme:
– Senior Programme Manager (Knowledge Management, Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Development)
– Programme Manager, Field Operations
– Programme Specialist, Social Mobilization
– Programme Specialist, Urban Governance
– Programme Specialist, Policy and Advocacy
– Manager, M and E
– Manager, Knowledge Management and Project Development
– Manager, Partnership Management
– Regional Coordinator, UDP
– Field Coordinator, UDP
– Officer, Information and Communications
– Officer, MIS
– Officer, M and E
– Officer, Admin and Logistics and
– Programme Organiser, UDP
For detail job description, required academic qualification, job experience and application instruction please visit careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com
You may also send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in subject line.
Application deadline : 27 November 2015
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer