Organization: British Council
Position: Customer Service Manager
Application Deadline: 18 January 2017
Customer Services Manager
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We operate in 110 countries. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
British Council invites applications for the position of Customer Services Manager.
Number of positions: 01
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- manage the operation of integrated frontline service counter and the call centre
- ensure that the Customer Services frontline and call centre team effectively drive for excellent sales results
- manage customer relationship management (CRM) process within the framework
- be accountable for the customer service and sales indicators like customer feedback, EPR conversion, and mystery shopping scores for British Council Bangladesh
- ensure that service level agreement with various teams are met
- lead on monitoring and analysis of data and report accordingly
- lead and/or support on different initiatives and projects in relation to customer services.
And will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Excellent influencing skills and proven track record in customer services and sales.
- Excellent finance and resource management skills.
- Excellent computer skills along with experience in using social media platform.
- At least three (03) years’ relevant working experience. Experience in supervisory / managerial position of Customer Service / Sales functions in a Multi-National organization will be an added advantage.
- Graduate in any discipline.
We can offer:
- Monthly salary BDT 92,300 (Consolidated)
- Transport allowance of Tk 8000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy.
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children).
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council Click here