Position: Executive, Customer Service (Field Service)
Application Deadline: 6 May 2015
A newly established company in two wheelers is looking for highly motivated individual for following position:
Job Location: Gazipur/ Dhaka
Job Title: Executive, Customer Service (Field Service)
Job Purpose: Field Service& reporting to Assistant Manager, Customer Service.
Key Job Responsibility:
- Designing service and maintenance strategies, procedures, methods, policies & ensuring proper execution as well as further development as per service action plan for Bangladesh Honda Pvt. Ltd. (BHL).
- Working on New Dealer Development process (work shop layout planning, workshop/parts Centre setup, Dry run confirmation).
- Close monitoring of service operation & activities of BHL Dealer.
- Field scouting of Honda Service Point (HSP) for nationwide service network establishment & further expansion as per market demand.
- Conducting after sales service events like free service campaign, mechanics contest, Service Awareness program & customer oriented others program.
- Monthly Field service report submission, Product market Feedback report generation & co-ordinate warranty/QIC Dept. as per requirement.
- Co-ordinate Parts Dept. in Regional Lubricants/Parts Marketing & Promotional activities to boost up Lubricants & Parts sales.
- To Train service Advisors to ensure standard service operation according to BHL Service Operation Guide & Warranty policy Manual.
- Frequent field visit to monitor actual condition of dealer & HSP service activities.
- Working on Service Operation Guide (SOG), Warranty Policy Manual & other policies/reporting formats revision as per BHL requirement.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Minimum B. Sc. In Engineering.
- Only Males are allowed to apply.
- 24-30 Years.
- Minimum 3 Years in Customer Service.
- Skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work.
- Excellent interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office & Lotus Notes.
Please apply with detailed CV mentioning expected salary to
following address by 06 May, 2015.
Please mention the name of the position on the subject
of E-mail you apply for.
Apply to: [email protected] (by E-mail only)