Organization: DENEB INTERNATIONAL
Position: Officer (HRA & Compliance)
No. of Vacancies
01 (Male/ Female)
Job Description / Responsibility
• Should have vast experience and knowledge in the field of compliance in garments Factory (Woven/ Apparel/ Knitting).
• Required to conduct workers Awareness & Training program, Workers’ Induction & Orientation Program,
• Collect regulatory documents relating to labor ordinance, occupational health & safety and social responsibility etc.
• Conduct vendor compliance audits in factory and follow up compliance issues as per BSCI rules.
• Educate and train employees on basis of BSCI compliance standards and requirements
• Generate and compile audit reports.
• Interface with internal and external customers on compliance-related requests, inquiries and matter.
• Oversee Workers & Staff welfare activities and census;
• Arrange counseling program regarding health and safety issues & rules and regulations;
• Organize seminars on hygiene, first aid, occupational health or any epidemic break out;
• Participate in Grievance handling and
• Assist Manager HRM in the Social Compliance Audit preparation & Factory Certification process.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• The candidate should have a Master’s Degree from any recognized university
• (Science background will be given preference)
• PGDHRM will be added value
As per company policy
Please Send your Full C.V with proper contact information on our Mail……