Organization: Energypac Electronics Limited
Positions: Management Trainee Officer
Application Deadline: 13 January 2017
Published: 25 December 2016
Energypac Electronics Limited was established in 2005, a concern of the Energypac family, aiming to provide complete electronic solutions. It holds one of the most modern and pioneering electronics industry in Bangladesh. It includes sophisticated manufacturing equipment along with the research and development facilities to ensure the quality of the products at every stage of manufacturing. The organization has devoted in research, development and production of highly efficient, environment-friendly products for the customers. These products not only meet internationally certified standards, but also save energy in order to benefit the world. For the past years, Energypac continuously presented energy-efficient products to our clients. We believe, these continuous efforts would not only benefit Energypac, but also increase the living standard worldwide, helping us to “Go Green”. For further information, please visit: www.energypacelectronics.com
Position: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
- Product design and feasibility analysis.
- New product development & idea generating.
- Assist with Product Design and Development and generate product drawings and specifications as required.
- Write, review, revise and approve Quality SOP’s and forms.
- Existing product quality improvement (Continual).
- Market returns analysis and feedback.
- Documentation as per ISO 9001: 2008.
- All QC related machineries’ calibration & confirmation.
- Complete maintenance and repair work of all the machines of the factory.
- Train and guide the technicians in using proper troubles hooting methodology and develop effective Maintenance standard.
- Other job tasks assigned by the management.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc in EEE, B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from reputed university like- BUET/ CUET/ RUET/ IUT is required.
- B.Sc in EEE with MBA will get preference.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- The applicants should have Knowledge in the following area(s):
Sound knowledge of any renowned home appliance or electronics retailer in the country.
- Age at most 30 Years.
- Good communication skills both English & Bengali.
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Positive mentality, hard working & good manner.
- Good computer knowledge in Ms Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- Negotiable (Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate).
- Hotapara, Gazipur.
Applications should be submitted within January 13, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at Bdjobs.com. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line if applying through e-mail.