Organisation: Mercantile Bank Limited
Position: Management Trainee Officer
Salary / Remuneration: 40000 TK/Month (for 1 year Probation Period)
Application Deadline: 30 April 2015
Link to apply: Click Here
Mercantile Bank Limited, a progressive private commercial bank in bangladesh with a vision to be a leading financial institution in the country, intends to recruit young, energtic and talented graduates. As future leaders of the organisation they will have to demonstrate leadership skills and allign themselves with the mission/ vision of the bank. If you feel you are the right person to face the challenge and want to join the winning team, send your resume Online for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE OFFICER.
Required Qualification and particulars for this position are:
- Post GRaduate/4 years integrated Honours degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics/ Banking and Finance/ Management/ Accounting/ Marketing/ HRM/ Mathmetics/ Statitics/ English/ Engineering/ Computer Science/ MBA/ MBM/ BBA from any reputed public/ private universities of Bangladesh and Abroad.
- Minimum 3 1st class/Divisions, with no 3rd class/Division in any examination.
- For SSC & HSC will be calculated as:
- CGPA 3.00+: 1st Division, and
- CGPA 2.00 to <3.00: 2ns Division
- For graduation & Post graduation CGPA will be calculated as-
- CGPA 3.00 & CGPA 4.00+: 1st class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively, and
- CGPA 2.50 to <3.00 & 3.50 to <4.00: 2nd class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively
- Computer Operation
- Good Knowledge inoperating systems such as microsoft xp, microsoft vista
- Office Automation such as MS word, MS excel & Ms powerpoint
- Applicat must be a bangladeshi citizen.
- Age not over 30 years as on 30.12.2015
The Management trainee officer will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of tk 40000.00 for 1 year of probation period. Successful management trainee officers will be absorbed in the regular cadre according to the bank’s internal policies, which may change time to time.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online along with scanned recent passport size photograph (50kb max) theough CAREER SECTION in www.mblbd.com latest by april 30, 2015.
Candidates selected for appoinment shall be required to excute a Surety Bond to serve the bank for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining.
Mercantile Bank’s Existing officials are encouraged to apply for the post, provided they meet the require qualifications.
The bank reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assingning any reason whatsoever.