Organization: Pubali Bank Limited
Positions: Senior Officer, Officer, Junior Officer, Cash Officer
Application Deadline: 20 October 2015
Fee: BDT 300.00
Pubali Bank Limited having largest online branch network in Private Sector Banking with 435 branches
provides much more than just a work place, where you can unlock your potential. We are inviting applications
for the following positions from the Bangladeshi citizens who are willing to build a career in Banking and ready to
work outside Dhaka.
• Only published result will be accepted. Testimonial for this matter will not be accepted.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Age limit:
- Not over 30 years on 31 August 2015. No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
- Not over 32 years on 31 August 2015 for employees of Pubali Bank Limited.
- Not over 32 years on 31 August 2015 for dependent candidates (sons/ daughters) of employees of Pubali Bank Limited.
• Departmental candidates of Pubali Bank Limited having requisite qualifications and other candidates those who are in the job elsewhere will apply through proper channel.
• Dependent candidates (sons/ daughters) of the employees of Pubali Bank Limited will apply by complying the rules on the matter as mentioned in the Human Resources Division’s Instruction circular no. 1609 dated 24-12-2014.
• An amount of Tk.300/- (Taka three hundred) only (non-refundable) will have to be deposited in any branch
of Pubali Bank Limited.
Special Conditions (to be noted carefully):
- Persuasion/ Tadbir in any form will result in automatic rejection of the candidature.
- Selected candidates shall have to give an undertaking that he/she will serve the Bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- Selected candidates shall have to serve anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the Bank will be verified from the respective institutions.
- Proficiency both in Bengali and English is required.
- All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should apply on-line, link:
http://www.pubalibangla.com/career.asp with scanned passport size recent colored photograph. After filling
up the online application, an applicant will get an Applicant Identification Number generated money receipt. This
Identification Number generated money receipt should be printed which will be used as deposit slip. The
applicant will deposit Tk.300/- along with the Identification Number generated money receipt in any Branch of
Pubali Bank Limited. The closing date for submission of application and deposit slip is by 4:00 p.m. of
20 October 2015.
To avoid possible inconvenience due to server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline.
One candidate can apply for one post only. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Management of the Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Human Resources Division
PUBALI BANK LIMITED
Human Resources Division
26, Dilkusha Commercial Area
P.O. Box. 853, Dhaka-1000.