Organization: Sanofi Bangladesh Ltd
Positions: Scientific Sales Executive
Application Deadline: 5 January 2017
Category: Pharmaceuticals, Sales/Marketing
Published: 26 December 2016
Sanofi is committed every day to driving back diseases around the world. Discovering, producing and making available to doctors and their patients innovative, effective and well-tolerated drugs and vaccines, these have always been the guiding principles of our business activities.
A major player in the world of healthcare, Sanofi, together with its teams, has set itself a number one priority: to fight for what is essential, people’s health.
SCIENTIFIC SALES EXECUTIVE
Are you interested in health and healthcare, and would you like to join us? If yes, then embrace this opportunity to be a part of a diverse and talented group of individuals championed to take on innovation and change in the number one multinational pharmaceutical company in the country.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SANOFI SCIENTIFIC SALES EXECUTIVE
- Maintain close relationship with doctors/chemists/purchasers
- Exchange product related information with customers
- Generate prescriptions and collect orders from pharmacies to achieve sales targets
- M. Pharm/B. Pharm/Masters/Graduate(4 years) in Science with Biology up to HSC
- 3rd class or cGPA less than 2.5 in any exam will be considered as disqualification
- Willingness to develop career in sales and ready to work ANYWHERE in Bangladesh.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the country.
- Ability to drive motorcycle is encouraged.
- Women colleagues will get additional transport allowance.
- Smart, hardworking and good communication Skills both in English and Bangla
- Most attractive salary and monthly as well as quarterly incentive scheme within the industry
- Health and life insurance, provident fund, gratuity and other long-term benefits
- Company paid travel expenses, entertainment allowances and motorcycle loan
- Quality learning & development opportunity for career progression
- Professional career development growth opportunities within or outside the country
If you are interested and meet the required criteria, then email your updated resume here: email@example.com by 5th Jan 2017.
Our address: Sanofi Bangladesh Ltd. 6/2/A, Segun Bagicha, Dhaka-1000