Organization: Midland Bank
Job Title: Service Associate
Job Category: Contact Center
• Respond to customer enquiries via phone or email.
• Consult with customers to recommend and sell a variety of MDB products and services to meet our customer’s needs via e-mail, phone.
• Perform problem resolution by addressing customer complaints, discrepancies, requests and enquiries offering smart solutions to meet customer needs.
• Follow-up on customer enquiries which are not immediately resolved.
• Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduate in any discipline from recognized Public/Private University will get preference.
• People experienced in working within a customer service, call center, or sales environment, who have a confident, friendly telephone manner and are motivated to resolve customer enquiries, will get added advantage.
• Time management and Decision making skills.
• Sound knowledge in Information Technology.
• Effective verbal and listening skills both in Bangla and English.
• Ready to work on holidays, including religious holidays, night shifts but not beyond weekly work hours.
• Polite and courteous with a positive attitude towards incoming calls/enquires.
Experience Required: 0 Years
Experience Details: n/a
Maximum Banking Exp.: 0 – 0 Years
Employee Status: Contract
Schedule: Full Time
Age limit: 20 – 40 Years
Salary & Benefits: Tk. 16,000/-
Start Date of Application: May 04, 2015
Last date of Application: May 23, 2015
Corporate Brand: MDB
Midland Bank Ltd. reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion and may introduce any method of selecting applicants for which applications have been received. Only short listed applicants will be called in for an interview. Age limit may
For Apply: Click Here